Monday, April 28, 2008

A look back in time.

Well, I was looking on a website about the IRCHA Jamboree coming up and I stumbled upon some old photos of the past events. Now these photos are at least 4 years old but still show the same 'ol Freya X-Spec. Man I was really young looking back then. I'm kinda embarassed to show these few pics but also kind of proud of where I was at at the time these were taken. In a one of the photos is myself and Jeff Green. Jeff is a really good guy that worked for MRC/Altech at the time who was sponsoring me. I have recently become back in contact with Jeff and hopefully we will be able to get together and fly sometime real soon. Oh man, what was I thinking with the blue hair. Glad I got over that phase in a hurry. LOL!



Also for an update on current events! I'm chasing a problem with the heli right now that is keeping it grounded. I'm thinking (along with some guidance from my all-knowing dad) that the problem lies in the fuel line being old and could be deteriorating. Also I need to completely start over on the tuning of the engine to make sure I'm getting optimum power. Hopefully I will be able to get these problems fixed in the next week or so and get back in the air.

1 comment:

Parrot said...

Wonderful pictures. Who's those old guys selling t-shirts? Keep it up. Love looking at the pictures.